Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Has Tesco Resurrected the Tech Salesman?

Picture of Tesco Tech Support AdvisorImage via Wikipedia

Oh the irony...last week I blogged about the decline of the electrical goods salesperson, and this week Tesco launches its cosy 'Ask our friendly Tech Support Team about the perfect Christmas gift' ads.

So, were they listening?  Have they resurrected personal selling? What are the chances someone will be willing to sell me something this weekend if I try again?  And..have they put the staff member nursing a hangover who failed to make any money out of me last week on a course ?  (Not the guy in this picture - I'm sure he's brilliant at his job...although perhaps on closer inspection he looks a little like a robot...) 

Robot or not, I'm willing to believe, Mr Tesco.

Watch this space, I'll report back when I've checked for vital signs...
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment